Warning: Use of undefined constant CRP_LOCAL_NAME - assumed 'CRP_LOCAL_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/bestcoldpressjuicers.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/igit-related-posts-with-thumb-images-after-posts/inc/core.php on line 564
Those who are fitness freaks and really want a strenuous but satisfying workout at the gym, will be extremely happy which this gadget, the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer. It is one of the slowest juicers to be available in the markets and therefore gives you one of the most nutritious and healthy juices ever as its slow rotations preserves all the nutrient and minerals intact in the juice, unlike some of the traditional centrifugal juicers.
Though small in shape it is very sturdy and robust, the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer is one of its kind because of the many special features that it possess besides the normally seen features in the juicers. This healthy juicer is fun and easy to handle and has a 3 –in-1 juicing system. Being a slow juicer, there is no buildup of heat caused by friction so the juices are maintained well without any discoloration or degradation. Extremely smooth and consistent juicing experience is provided to the user by this juicer and what’s more the end result is a health filled drink
The Special Features of the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer
- Unlike the centrifugal juicers that are normally seen, the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer has a new and novel design that makes it possible to get more than 40% juice.
- The parts of the juicer is very healthy and safe as it is free from BPA, the acronym for Bisphenol A. A very common raw material used in the making of plastic products, the chemical poses a very significant health hazard. But the parts of the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer is free from this chemical so it is very safe for use.
- The parts of the juicer is dishwasher friendly so it allows easy cleaning.
- Its small size and handy shape makes it compact and saves space on the countertop
- The slow speed ensure that the juices remain as fresh as ever and can be stored up to 72 hours.
- Juices can be made from ingredients ranging from hard fruit and vegetables like carrots and apples to soft fruits lik bananas and soft leafy vegetables.
The Technical Features of the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 17 inches
- Product weight: 14.5 pounds
- Warranty: 7 year on parts
- Motor: Powerful DC Motor
- Rotation Speed: 40 RPM
Pros and Cons of the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer
- No frothing or foaming in the juice which means that there is less air in the juice so no fear of oxidation of the juice taking place.
- It is a silent operator so it can be used wherever and whenever required.
- There is some difficulty in detaching the lip of the hopper
- Filter cleaning is slightly tedious even though the manual gives you complete instruction on the cleaning process.
Though the cleaning process is quite easy and needs only water, it can get a bit tough if the juicer is left to dry after use. Cleaning the Juicepresso Cold Press Juicer is hassle free if it is cleaned as soon as it is used as the juice just slips out of it then.