One of the latest offering from the house of Hurom, the juicer is a perfect example of the most advanced technology being used in the two – winged auger. It is also incorporated with the latest second generation technology known which is patented as the Slow Squeezing Technology or SST. This is a slow masticating juicer so you get the optimum amount of nutrients into the fruits and vegetables that you’ve juiced.
Moreover, the Hurom Elite Slow Juicer is equipped to juice up anything ranging from hard and soft fruits and vegetables to hard nuts, and even baby food. Each of the functions can be set by using a lever. So to extract the juices, simply set the lever at “Juice” for complete extraction of juice. The design is streamlined and made compact for handy use as also the easy assembling is made possible with simple features.
Special Features of Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11
- One of its special features is that the smoothness of the juice and its consistency can be customized by the use of a lever provided for the same.
- Another feature that makes the Hurom Elite Slow Juicer so special is that only when the complete juice has been extracted can the pulp be pushed out.
- The slow masticating technology helps to retain heat- resistant vitamins like A and C
- Easy cleaning is possible with a rotating brush and a double process for safe cleaning.
- Colored black, the stains will be visible enough so cleaning is perfect
- A Safety lock system
- Package is inclusive of :
(+) Special containers to separately collect the juices and the pulp
(+) A Tritan magnetic safety bowl with a measuring scale,
(+) 2 strainers for coarse and fine filtering made of Ultem
(+) Cleaning brushes
(+) A Hopper lid that allows dust free storage
(+) A cookbook and an instruction manual.
Technical Features of Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.4 x 15.7 inches
- Product Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Ultem,
- Package includes: All the containers required, cleaning tools and measuring scale
- Motor Warranty: 10 Years
- Warranty on Parts: 2 Years
Pros and Cons of Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH SBB11
- No loss of nutrients and enzymes due to slow juicing process
- Juice that exceeds 35% can be extracted by this slow masticating juicer resulting in low quantity of pulp and which is drier as its juice has been extracted.
- Cleaning of the appliance after use is truly hassle free as the gadgets are all very compact and cleaning friendly as well as being manufactures to facilitate easy cleaning.
- It operates without any noise so it can be used anywhere and at any time.
There are no downsides to the Hurom Elite Slow Juicer except for is cost which can be unaffordable for some.
The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 features some of the most technologically advanced techniques for improved nutritional value while retaining all the natural flavors of pulp and fiber making it a very healthy drink.