Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Juicers are definitely a must have in the homes of people who are concerned about their health. A known fact about masticating slow juicers is this. They don't always have the very same quality. This is especially true for all those who do want to use some special juice recipes.
These special juice recipes may have certain requirements for a juicer as well. There is one very special kind of masticating slow juicer that can meet a lot of demands that juicers do put to it. This juicer is no other than the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer.
The idea for finding just the right juicer is knowing what makes a juicer the right juicer from the get go. Therefore, do read on to learn more about this unique juicer, which does have far more pros than cons. This fact alone does show just how awesome this slow juicer is in essence.
What can you expect to get from the Breville Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer?
Don't get an overall bad impression of this product just because it says slow juicer. In no way is it slow at doing what it is supposed to do. What the slow part does indicate is how it extracts the juice from the orange or from any other fruit or vegetable.
This is a process that all to do with the extraction of the juice and not the performance of the juicer. This machine does make sure that there is minimal waste for the fruit and more maximum where the juice is the focus.
What is also great about this masticating slow juicer is that it is very quiet and doesn't make a whole lot of noise as it is in the process of making juice. It is also able to work on just about any type of fruit or vegetable under the sun to create juice.
- It can juice everything from berries to oranges to wheatgrass to carrots
- Its crushing and squeezing stage is able to make juice that is nutrient rich in yield
- Has an overload protection system that prevents the juicer from overheating if the 240 motor gets too warm
- It has direction control that permits the screw to run in reverse if fruit or vegetable gets jammed
- Provides a very easy clean of the juicer. The parts are able to be completely disassembled to be cleaned properly. However, they aren't dishwasher safe, that is the only downside.
- Operates very quietly on the average. A person can juice in the mornings without having to worry about waking up household.
- It is able to make juice that is very smooth and extra pulpy in description
- This juicer is a bit expensive in price.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Everyone wants a powerful juicer in their home. This is especially true if the occupants of the home are very health conscious and love to make fresh juice and health drinks of all kinds. What is great about Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is more than obvious.
It is a juicer that has a very powerful engine that can make juice very easily from any sort of fruit or vegetable that is out there. What is also great is this. It can handle produce that is of the thick and dense variety. Some of these thick and dense produce can include beets and apples. The high setting has to be used for these kind of foods.
It is definitely a must-have thing in the kitchen for all those who do appreciate fresh juices and smoothies of all kinds. It is juicer that can also pretty much accommodate much softer food as well. Some of the softer foods it can take care of are bananas and leafy greens when on the much lower setting. The speed of the juicer is something that can also be changed based on the load.
Features and Specifications of Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
It is a Countertop juicing machine with extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute. It has an 850-watt dual speed motor with a powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results. It has a safety locking arm with an overload protection LED. It also has a large capacity pulp collector.
- It has two different speed settings of 6,500 RPM and 12,000 RPM
- Has a very power 850-watt motor that can make 8 ounces of juice in just 5 seconds
- Cleaning and maintenance of this juicer can take place in five minutes or less than that
- Has an overload protection function that is built in to the juicer to prevent it from overheating
- This juicer has rubber feet which does keep the juicer in place and makes sure it stays still
- It has an extra locking arm that keeps the juicer in place and keeps it very secure
- Some may consider the price to be a bit high on this juicer
- It is said to not be able to juice leafy green as good as a masticating juicer