The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center, a slow masticating juicer is considered to be a juicer that provides highly nutritious juices. The low speed is highly advantageous as it retains the nutrients and the health-filled enzymes and at the same time prevents the process of oxidation on the various fruits and vegetables. Juices can be stored without any degradation to it either in taste on in looks, up to a period of 72 hours.
The Nutrition Center Juicer is true to its name as it is able to completely extract the juices without leaving anything in the pulp. The pulp is left completely dry. The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer can be used to whip up smoothies and juices using hard vegetables like carrots and beets to soft leafy vegetables like wheatgrass and fleshy fruits.
It can also be used to make butters using nuts both hard and soft. So the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is useful for making natural peanut butter too. Other foods that can be made using the Nutrition center includes baby food, extrude pasta, mince herbs and grind spices and even coffee beans.
Healthy and nutritious drinks like juices and smoothies can be made from this highly versatile juice. Whip up mouthwatering ice creams with frozen foods. It has a pre-installed juice screen.
Related: Omega Nutrition Cold Press Juicer Comparison
Special Features of Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is equipped with the GE Ultem Auger which is 8 times stronger than most other plastics used in ordinary juicers.
- There is no formation of foam, or clogging due to the pulp.
- It can withstand heat build-up up to 110 volts power.
- The juicer provides a high yield and with automatic ejection of pulp continuous use is possible.
Technical Features of Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Wattage: 150 watts
- Product Dimensions: 7 in x 15.5 in x 8.5 in
- Product Weight: 14.7 pounds
- Rotation Speed: 80 RPM
- Product Warranty: 15 years
- Finish: Chrome finish
Pros and Cons of Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Complete extraction of juice is its special advantage and one of its greatest pros.
- The low speed enables the retention of its natural and pure taste and color.
- All the vitamins and nutrients are protected during the juicing process and hence the juice got is very healthy.
- Easy assembling, cleaning and storage make the Nutrition Center a perfect appliance in the kitchen for everyday use.
Though the Nutrition Center Juicer has a number of pros and benefits, it does have a few downsides.
- It is fairly expensive and is beyond affordability for many.
- A clogged screen has been a bad experience for some.
- The feed tube does not empty completely so it’s best to chop the fruits and vegetables finely
- Larger sized bin would have been more advantageous
Even though there are some downsides to the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer, it is still worthwhile considering the health benefits it offers. Apart from it, the fact that it involves an easy cleaning process makes it good value for money.
Nidia Browman says
Many celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Salma Hayek, and Gwyneth Paltrow have reported opted for juicing to lose weight. This has tempted many people to join them.
Wendi Shaull says
Even though homemade juices offer several benefits, consuming these juices exclusively to lose weight can have negative consequences. Juices lack some essential nutrients like healthy fats and proteins
Hello, I would like to buy this in india.
Marie Anderson says
You can get the Omega J8006 from Amazon India. Check Out http://www.amazon.in/Omega-J8006-Nutrition-Center-Juicer/dp/B001L7OIVI/