Warning: Use of undefined constant CRP_LOCAL_NAME - assumed 'CRP_LOCAL_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/bestcoldpressjuicers.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/igit-related-posts-with-thumb-images-after-posts/inc/core.php on line 564
An extremely affordable and very convenient in use, the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer is a centrifugal juicer that is just right for people who are on the lookout for juicers for a healthy lifestyle.
Having realized that the inclination towards slow juicers have deepened and that people have realized the health benefit so slow juicers, this model of Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer from Breville has become quite popular very soon.
The main features of this juicer is that they are not only low but also intensively masticating as the fruits and vegetables that are being used for juices are completely broken down and crushed and squeezed instead of the usual shredding.
Special Features of the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
The Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer is well equipped with some very special features that add to its reputation as an efficient slow juicer and they include:
- The augur is almost 8 times harder than the previous generation of juicers from Breville.
- Its s features of a vertical single gear helps to crush and squeeze the fruits and vegetables well.
- The process of slow mastication helps to preserve the nutrients and the enzymes in the juices unlike the loss of it in the juices that operate faster.
- A safe locking system ensures that the system is properly locked and safe to start.
- The system is well equipped to ensure that no overloading of ingredient takes place as the machine is programmed to stop if overloaded.
- The juicing chamber are unreachable and hence there is no likelihood of any accidental entry of the fingers into the changer of the juicers as the chute is very deep.
- The reverse direction can be used to release any ingredients that might get jammed in the juicing chamber.
- The juicer has a filter basket which is equipped with an auto purifying system so that there is optimum yield is obtained.
Technical Features of the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.4 x 16.3 inches
- Product weight: 14 pounds
- Warranty: I year limited
- Wattage: 240 Watts
- Single-phase induction motor of
- Rotation Speed: 40 RPM
Pros and Cons of the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
- Silent operation makes it possible to use anywhere and at any time.
- The feeding chute is wider and hence filling can be done without wasting time on preparing the ingredients like slicing them into smaller pieces.
- Less chances for oxidation to take place so the juice can be preserved for a longer period of time.
- Not very effective in extracting juices from hard fruits like apples and vegetables like carrots.
- Some of the parts are not dishwasher friendly.
- Cost on the higher side.
The Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer in spite of some odd negative does have a very positive effect on the person using it has all the health benefits are retained. So what’s a few dollar more?